Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Where can I buy an inexpensive but nice personalized BDSM collar with 11 Letters?

Question by Tryin To Get Further: Where can I purchase an inexpensive but nice personalized BDSM collar with 11 Letters?



Best answer:

Answer by Fox
There are tons of locations I can suggest for collars and specifically affordable collars, but a nice personalized collar with ELEVEN letters (that's A LOT of characters), is possibly not going to be low-cost anywhere you look. Most collars that have letters or words are made en mass so they really can't be personalized and they're generally not extremely nice either (I anxiety normally, there are a few that are very good). I hate to say it, but particularly for that level of personalization, you're probably not going to be able to discover anything, also, particularly when it comes to collars, you really do get what you pay for, an affordable 1 most likely won't last very long. Sorry for not being of more assist, I've included some websites that I generally suggest for collars in general in case you uncover a bigger spending budget/other options.

www.extremerestraints.com
www.stockroom.com
www.collarfactory.com
www.leatheretc.com
www.erosboutique.com
www.leathermystics.com



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Where can I buy an inexpensive but nice personalized BDSM collar with 11 Letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment