Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Where should I purchase a bondage sleepsack?

Question by Benny: Where ought to I buy a bondage sleepsack?
I am a bondage enthusiast and am searching for a really confining bondage sleepsack. I do not need it for solo play, as I have a friend who can secure me in the sleepsack. My preference is leather (preferrably 1 with 3 zippers, a buckled collar, and metal rings so I can be laced up and tightened) even so, I know how high-priced they are. I've researched all the significant producers and have come to the conclusion that I don't have enough for 1 proper now. My question is, does anyone know of anyplace (or anybody) from which I could get one produced for a cheaper price (aka an individual or smaller company that doesn't have the "brand name" of Mr S Leather, etc.) OR how I could go about myself creating 1 myself (via getting the supplies, taking the measurements and creating one)? Your input is extremely essential to me, I Genuinely WANT 1 BADLY!!!


Best answer:

Answer by Pin-Up Doll
According to Dan Savage's column "Savage Enjoy", he recommends the following for very good BDSM stuff:
www.mr-s-leather.com
www.medicaltoys.com
www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com
Yet another way to get cheaper stuff is to visit Western horse tack shops. They have all sorts of leather, riding crops, whips, and so on. that are about half the cost of the kink shops.
Also, if you have a fabric outlet, you can buy bolts of fabric less costly. Ask around vintage clothing shops and see if they have a freelance seamstress who could sew zippers and whatnot into your newly purchased fabric at a more affordable price.
Have enjoyable!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where should I purchase a bondage sleepsack?

No comments:

Post a Comment