Tuesday 21 February 2012

Diners of Phuket, what do you usually wear to a concert?

Question by Devious Movements: Diners of Phuket, what do you generally wear to a concert?
I just stick with jeans and a band shirt, but I see folks in every thing from Tripp pants to bondage gear to kilts.

What do you wear when you go to a show?

Bonus Question: Have you ever participated in a wall of death? If so, how big was it and what band was playing?


Very best answer:

Answer by SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
I normally wher my Woodland digi's (Woodland digital camo shorts), Timberland boots, and a random T-shirt.

I consider you must genuinely just be yourself, wear what comes to thoughts, or what feels comfortable.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Diners of Phuket, what do you usually wear to a concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment