Friday 22 July 2011

Can you help me find good names for fictional characters for a bondage/fetish story?

Question by ln_de_troy: Can you assist me discover very good names for fictional characters for a bondage/fetish story?
The story will take place in a University, where a secret society of students abducts and introduces inmates to the planet of bondage, submission and fetishism.
I'd like to discover great names for the principal characters:
- The dominant male and female character who lead the secret society: He would be American, she would be from Asia
- A female character who will be abducted, then become part of the organisation. I'd like her to be a noble french girl, or Italian
- Several good names for other characters, especially the ones to be abducted and trained. They really should come from several countries, such as Sweden, England, India, Russia, and so on...
I know I will get numerous answers by "two points hunters". But I also hope that some men and women will take this seriously. Not only will one get the finest answer vote, but also they will appear among the authors of the story, that is to be displayed on a free of charge story web site.
Of course, any input for the story is welcome. Give your e-mail if you wish to contribute


Best answer:

Answer by Olivia
Agansha



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can you help me find good names for fictional characters for a bondage/fetish story?

No comments:

Post a Comment