Thursday 14 July 2011

Q&A: Is there a way to temporarily jam the safety release on handcuffs?

Question by Kags: Is there a way to temporarily jam the safety release on handcuffs?
I'm into self bondage. The problem is the only pair of handcuffs I have are toys with a safety release. Is there a way to temporarily jam the safety release so I require a key to unlock them? I can't do anything permanent (such as removing them) simply because my mom's already seen some of my home produced stuff and is suspicious.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Morgan C
Not too certain, my answer would be to get a cylindrical piece of metal and drill a hole via the handcuff wrist component and the cuff piece itself and poke the metal through, that need to jam it.

Sorry I couldn't be much more descriptive.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is there a way to temporarily jam the safety release on handcuffs?

No comments:

Post a Comment