Thursday 14 July 2011

Some serious sex questions for the kinky?

Question by Mantel Raterdetoin: Some significant sex questions for the kinky?
I am doing a paper on the evolution of kink in america and how open it is in today's society. I have 3 topics or paragraphs that I am going to write about: group sex, bondage, and bizarre kink. I would like to gather details from a few people that have really been involved in kink to help me get a feel for how open/experienced people are. You don't have to answer everything but any details you supply would be appreciated. The much more the better!

Group sex: Have you ever been involved in a gangbang or bukkake? If so, how old were you? What is your gender? How many individuals had been involved and what were their sexes? Something specially kinky about it (lingerie, bondage, vibrators, etc?). Would you do it once again? Did you regret it?

Bondage: Are you a dom, sub, or switch? Have you ever completed breast bondage, ballgags, blindfolds, and/or nipple clamps? Anything else to contain?

Other: Have you ever worn a garter belt in public? Exactly where is the kinkiest place you have had sex? What is your most bizarre fetish? (e.g. denim overalls, balloons, women that parasail?)

Thanks!


Greatest answer:

Answer by **Riane**
im surprised no one has answered your question however... okay here it goes. 1.) Group sex... three people such as myself. so it was a MFM threesome. (just so ya know there are at least 4 distinct sorts of threesomes... MMF, MFM, FFM FMF. if you just appear at them you can see what occurs. lol) Um... it waswith my boyfriend and his friend. I wore lingerie, because i generally do. lol Unique kinky issues? Um... not so much bondage as a physical restraint, one of them would pin me to the bed even though the other did what they pleased. I would definately do it once more, it was enjoyable. I regretted it at very first, simply because it felt a small like i cheated on my boyfriend, but it was his idea. lol

Bondage: Bondage is my absolute favorite thing... I like to be submissive, and for him or her to dominate me... but i also get pleasure from becoming the Dom, and creating them do what i want. Breast bondage isnt some thing that ive done, but i am considering it. lol Ive been boud and gagged, ive had a blindfold on. and i just purchased a set of nipple clamps. HANDCUFFS! it all began with military grade zipcuffs, (they are like a stronger verzion of a zip tie) thats really how my boyfriend and i met, he handcuffed me to him. lol it was so hot. I have japanese silk handcuffs now. but it was good to have some thing tough digging into my wrists.

I have not worn a garder belt in public... ive had sex on a football field just before, and the cops came after we had been completed. lol actually that is when i lost my virginity. we'e also had sex in the vehicle, in the woods even though it was raining. in the fitting room at the mall. in front of a set of our buddies...

I have a factor for military dog tags. dont know if that counts as a fetish but taking into consideration it makes me sexually aroused id say yes. plus i like feeling the cold metal chain on my chest.

Does that support? lol Im not positive if i was headed in the right direction. Email me if you want to know more, or if you require me to elaborate on something. :) Very good luck with your paper



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Some serious sex questions for the kinky?

No comments:

Post a Comment