Saturday 30 July 2011

How can i do self bondage?

Question by Ace S: How can i do self bondage?
I get pleasure from doing self bondage i genuinely drives me crazy. When i do self bondage i attempt to use issues that i have about the home so when i have pals over they do not uncover a bondage device or one thing like that. One of the things i do is i tie my self up and and attempt to totally free my self but if i struggle to a lot i get shocked by a bug zapper that i have set up so if i move around too considerably it shocks me. I am looking for ideas to help me with this fantasy by i would like to attempt to only use home hold items.


Finest answer:

Answer by freddyfoofoo_1
................ Super glue ...???????



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: How can i do self bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment