Thursday 23 June 2011

Q&A: He wants me to use my imagination but my imagination only runs too wild.?

Question by : He wants me to use my imagination but my imagination only runs too wild.?
I want some tips to spice up my husband and my adore life. He says that he is tried of the very same old stuff time and time once again. He wants me to use my imagination but every little thing I suggest either makes him uncomfortable or is just not his still. These things consist of bondage, roleplaying, blindfolding, and perhaps introduction just a slight quantity of pain. He says that he wants some thing between my imagination and where we are correct now. Which is basicly regular positions, feel here, really feel, there and wam bam. So any suggestions would be helpful. Thankz in advance.


Very best answer:

Answer by Chester™
OMG. Marry me please. Quite please.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: He wants me to use my imagination but my imagination only runs too wild.?

No comments:

Post a Comment