Wednesday 15 June 2011

Q&A: How do you unlock a bondage harness?

Question by guy: How do you unlock a bondage harness?
assist my bf just overpowered me, tied me down and stripped me. He put a tiny skirt on me and a tank leading with no bra, and then took out this harness i guess it is with chains and straps etc. my hands are cuffed in front of me to my waist and there is a chain that goes down under my crotch and is padlocked onto a collar which btw is way too tight. this doesn't turn me on at all - it is painful and uncomfortable. my feet are also cuffed together by a hobble chain possibly 5 inches wide and its practically impossible to walk anywhere. he put a ball gag in my mouth and padlocked it at the back. I can kind since my hands are in front of me but i cannot undo anything no matter how difficult i try. I've tried cutting the leather but it wont function at all. i'm afraid to leave the house searching like this and i do not want to call an individual. how can i pick at the padlocks somehow?


Best answer:

Answer by Paul S
You get around don't you troll ?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do you unlock a bondage harness?

No comments:

Post a Comment