Wednesday 29 June 2011

Where can I find under the bed bondage restraints?

Question by Kat F: Where can I locate under the bed bondage restraints?
I am seeking for under the bed restraints as I have a sleigh bed but all I am able to discover is velcro straps and this isn't sufficient can any person point me in the direction of a internet site that might deal with reinforced bondage gear, which includes harnesses because items break effortlessly!


Finest answer:

Answer by bracemaiden
I have utilised sub-shop.com in the past, and have been quite pleased with their function. They have a wide selection, great costs and very good good quality. Check them out.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where can I find under the bed bondage restraints?

No comments:

Post a Comment