Thursday 23 June 2011

What sould I wear to a Foot Bondage/ Torture Session?

Question by jiffystrut1: What sould I wear to a Foot Bondage/ Torture Session?
I'm about to get my initial foot torture/bondage what ought to i wear please support me choose from these outfits

1. a white tanktop, Cargo Pants, Newbalance shoes Without Socks a Black and Grey necklace, Uga Hat

two. a Sleevless Shirt, Cargo Pants, Nike Shox, a Toe ring, Figaro Chain

three Bare Chested, Boxers ,A/E Cross Necklace, A/E Retro Jogger Shoes


any other suggestions


Very best answer:

Answer by Christina
I would have to say wear the out fit from one... toe ring from two and the retro sneakers from 3. Thats just my Concept..



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What sould I wear to a Foot Bondage/ Torture Session?

No comments:

Post a Comment