Friday 24 June 2011

Where can I get reasonable priced quality pvc clothing and mild bondage toys/ideas?

Question by kinkfreak4u: Where can I get reasonable priced good quality pvc clothing and mild bondage toys/tips?
On a spending budget, but Really like the look of vinyl. I've identified a couple of fantastic internet sites, but they are out of my cost range. eBay appears to be hit-and-miss, as most of these are sellers from internet internet sites. I tried the great priced stuff and it ended up being really low cost material. Are there any sexy tops NOT created for women with breast implants??? I do not wanna have to try and figure out how to wear a bra with revealing tops! And that ever well-liked "1 size fits all" does NOT fit all! (I am Fe and size , but need to cover the lower tummy if achievable b/c of youngsters) Would also enjoy tips for mild bondage. I have a blindfold, whip, and furry handcuffs. Lol, Good stuff!
Child/troll/prude (or whatever): What my husband and I attempt in the privacy of our own bedroom has Absolutely nothing to do with our kids. If you don't have anything productive to offer, save your time--and mine!


Finest answer:

Answer by wouldupleasetiemeup
Ebay usually works out if you maintain trying. Other than that, have you attempted the nearby sex shop? A lot of them know how bad things are and are running some deals.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Where can I get reasonable priced quality pvc clothing and mild bondage toys/ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment