Saturday 30 April 2011

Q&A: Why My Penis doesnt stand up i mean its not get bigger too much ? And take a hot shower doesnt work !?

Question by Andreas B: Why My Penis doesnt stand up i mean its not get larger too much ? And take a hot shower doesnt function !?
It is so weird , i mean too weird ! I had watch Naked ladies video and sex video but my penis doesnt take reaction , but when i watch gay movie , naked male , male bondage , its get bigger and larger but not until stand up, how can i make my penis stand up ? without pills and penis pomp or any operations ? ANd this is too weird , i am still a guy not gay ! Why my Penis takes reaction with male / gay ? not with girls ! Sigh !


Finest answer:

Answer by nicaragua.jim2
. What's wrong with being Gay? Millions of guys are. Relax.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Why My Penis doesnt stand up i mean its not get bigger too much ? And take a hot shower doesnt work !?

No comments:

Post a Comment