Monday 25 April 2011

Where Do i find a Group who specializes in gay bondage interested in that lifestyle and would like some Answer?

Question by Ready for a change: Where Do i uncover a Group who specializes in gay bondage interested in that lifestyle and would like some Answer?
I have alwys been facinated with this lifestyle but difficult for me to uncover a willing participant . I feel i am a Submissive but am willing to Switch. any help in my quest to locate answers would be fantastic. I do not believe i am wierd just curious.


Finest answer:

Answer by Aimee B
I've heard there are groups online who have meetings and such so depending on where you live you could attempt to discover 1 of those, but, sadly, I can't point you appropriate to them.

And no, you're not weird :) I hope somebody can give you a greater answer.



Add your own answer in the comments!

electric sex toys
christian sex toys
sex toy machine
sex toys for guys
sex toy reviews
sex toy catalogs
sex toy stores
japanese sex toys
fun sex toys
sex toys and lingerie
oral sex toys
vagina sex toy

No comments:

Post a Comment