Sunday 17 April 2011

What are some good positions for bondage and rope play with my girlfriend?

Question by Joshua: What are some very good positions for bondage and rope play with my girlfriend?
My girlfriend suggested that we have fun with each other by tying each and every other up. I like this concept and so does she. However we don't know any positions besides the spread eagle position. If anyone knows any positions could you aid us out? Perhaps you could explain a small bit too. Because there is two of us we would like suggestions for both male and female. Thanks. =)


Greatest answer:

Answer by Dude
I know some positions but it's tough to describe. Tie her wrists like handcuffs. Tie her ankles. Tie her tighs with her body so that her face is between her knees. Then f u c k her however you like.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are some good positions for bondage and rope play with my girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment