Sunday 1 May 2011

For the female bondage lovers out there, what would you do in this situation?

Question by William: For the female bondage lovers out there, what would you do in this scenario?
Envision you're tied up in a standing position (no way to sit down) and you're wearing five inch heels that are locked to your feet. Your feet begin to hurt and you still have some hours to go, what would you do? Shift weight from left foot to appropriate foot and reverse? Try to ignore it? Put all pressure on the heels?

I'm asking since I'm thinking about doing this to my GF who loves bondage also, she loves becoming tied up in the most difficult positions. I know that she has some 5 inch heels that she can only wear for an hour so this ought to be really enjoyable (well yeah i'm a small sadistic) :)


Very best answer:

Answer by LostAngel_DarkSecret
Hmmm, i'm not a a bondage lover, but I am female, and when my feet start off to hurt I attempt to ignore it at frist and then I shift the weight from one foot to yet another. Hope this assists. x



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: For the female bondage lovers out there, what would you do in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment