Saturday 21 May 2011

Q&A: why would my girlfriend want to dress me up in lingerie( her corset,stockings,heels)?

Question by nathan: why would my girlfriend want to dress me up in lingerie( her corset,stockings,heels)?
she asked me to do this for her a couple of months ago and i was reluctant to do so. but last month i said yes.it was ok and the sex was great but she desires me to do it alot now.she also dresses up in lingerie and likes to be in control.(whips,ropesand bondage)i feel she likes the humilation factor that goes with it. she even told me that she has talked to her friends about this and they want to come over and watch. i really enjoy my girlfriend but i dont want to be humilated but her and her pals either.


Finest answer:

Answer by Self-Righteous.
Maybe she thinks you look like Jame Gumb?
and if it humiliates you, then Just tell her.
"It Puts the lotion on its skin, it does this when its told,
nicely, you know the rest.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: why would my girlfriend want to dress me up in lingerie( her corset,stockings,heels)?

No comments:

Post a Comment