Saturday 7 May 2011

Where can I buy bondage gear and leather bondage pants online?

Question by lostfan52: Where can I buy bondage gear and leather bondage pants online?
Bondage cuffs, collars, leather accessories, BDSM clothing... that sort of thing.
Any aid would be appreciated. Thanks. =)


Best answer:

Answer by Master Buz Lawson
Google "Leather Masters"

They are 1 of the US' top retail distributors.

Whoa! Sorry....just followed my own advice and found a buttload of web sites that have nothing to DO with what you're asking. I revised my search and found the proper one:

http://www.leathermasters.com/

I'll attempt it very first and see if it's working. Yup. That's the 1.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Where can I buy bondage gear and leather bondage pants online?

No comments:

Post a Comment