Sunday 22 May 2011

Q&A: Bondage how to go about the whole thing without feeling weird?

Question by Heather C: Bondage how to go about the whole factor without having feeling weird?
So Ive had encounters with this individual prior to, with some bondage (him tying me up), I do take pleasure in this kind of thing as does he naturally : ). often i feel lost on what I need to be doing and he has only carried out this with me vice versa and as he obvioulsy has done his homework he has the appropriate items for the job but it seems that we want the expierience but its awkward cuz im not precisely certain what to do. suggestions any person? we have a date on Tuesday and I have gotten a few new points for the fun but I dont want to feel lost when tueday gets here. He is meeting me at the spot I dont know if i ought to greet him lingerie or to wait get changed later I really want assist on how to hadle this thanx ! addition he like to tie me up but also has eexpressed he would like me to tease him and do a factor where i wont let him touch me until told so, I am a lil confused does he want the control or does he want to give it up or could it be both? I know I put a few questions in I appriciate any input given. please I dont require to hear rude comments !
NEW KID: that's partly why I am confused he ties me up but made the comment that he would like me to do that.... he does not want me to tie him but like you i was confused about that statement


Finest answer:

Answer by a1999ponyboy
liborator.com black label. handcuffs are enjoyable



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Bondage how to go about the whole thing without feeling weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment