Wednesday 4 May 2011

RE: Bondage - Anyone have any suggestions?

Question by baremasu: RE: Bondage - Everyone have any suggestions?
My boyfriend and I are actually into bondage. We've been together a year now and it feels like we've exhausted most of the probable possibilities we have. At the beginning I was so relieved to find a person with the same kink as me, but now it just seems like we've run through all scenarios.
The issue is, is that we're both still incredibly shy when it comes to dirty talk and role playing, so we've never accomplished that.
The other obstacle is that I'm a little overweight, so we can't do too many acrobatic moves (no one knows my objective for dieting is to get a suspension program p)
Is any person in a bondage/sm relationship? What sort of scenes do you act out? What sort of gadgets/gear do you have? Have you taken any classes? Are there any very good web sites with positions, etc?


Best answer:

Answer by alexander w
.Very best to look at some adult mavies.They have a wholr section on this subject.For free too



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: RE: Bondage - Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment