Monday 17 October 2011

Do most people like bondage?

Question by George: Do most folks like bondage?
I like bondage and I like to be tied up (but not with physical pain). I also like seeing girls tied up (again, not with physical discomfort). Do a lot of people like the concept of becoming tied up but are just too afraid to admit it? Do a lot of men and women like the thought but just don't understand it but? Do some genders like seeing/doing it much more? Would it be poor if my female buddies located out I like bondage?


Very best answer:

Answer by alananoble31
Yeah bondage rocks. Whats it got to do with your female friends? If they domt want tied up then don't tie them up.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Do most people like bondage?

No comments:

Post a Comment