Monday 17 October 2011

Should I Tell My Parents My Bondage Secret?

Question by DDN: Really should I Tell My Parents My Bondage Secret?
Nicely, for one thing, do not let this be a judgment, I am a 17 year old male. Please, do not judge me on this.

I enjoy photos and videos of bound and gagged girls. I do not know what it is, they just arouse me. I also appreciate getting tied up and gagged.

I was asking yourself if this is one thing I ought to mention to my parents, and if so, how I really should go about it? Any responses will be tremendously appreciated.


Very best answer:

Answer by faye
dont tell your parents unless you want a freakout and some therapy. maintain it to your self, and if you get a gal i wouldnt mention that detail.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I Tell My Parents My Bondage Secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment