Tuesday 18 October 2011

Q&A: Need help on a level on Manhunt 2 for PSP?

Question by DN: Need help on a level on Manhunt 2 for PSP?
I'm on the Sexual Deviants chapter. I am at the part where you need to get to the underground dungeon, I kill everyone in the room but I try to enter and the guy says "I only open to familiar faces, and you aren't a familiar face." then if I go back Leo says "He wants a familiar face? Let's get him 1!" I'm guessing I have to put on a bondage mask or kill or lure an individual but how do I do this? About every minute an enemy spawns and I kill them, but I'm stumped.


Ideal answer:

Answer by snupe81
I identified out now. You have to get the ax off the wall and excicute one of the guys. After that their head will come off and pick it up. Press the select button and pick the head and show it to the guy @ the door. That will grant you access.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Need help on a level on Manhunt 2 for PSP?

No comments:

Post a Comment