Sunday 16 October 2011

Q&A: Is it weird that I want to marry a dominatrix who will do this to me?

Question by Have you noticed my hippo?: Is it weird that I want to marry a dominatrix who will do this to me?
I'm into bondage.I wan't to be with a sexy powerful cruel dominatrix who will put me in a leather suit with absolutely nothing but my penis exposed via a cock hole, with a cock ring and be stranded out at a swampy lakeside to have mosquitoes feast upon my raging erection.only to be laughed at by mistress because i'm unable to whisk them off or scratch the unbearable itching...


Very best answer:

Answer by Lucy Vee
yeah... you lost me with the mosquitoes. that's the turning point.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is it weird that I want to marry a dominatrix who will do this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment