Tuesday 18 October 2011

Q&A: I've become a bondage fan but cannot do that with women does that make me gay?

Question by mark77mer: I've become a bondage fan but can't do that with females does that make me gay?
I had some bondage encounter with an older 'master' does that make me weird and gay?


Greatest answer:

Answer by x Char x
Some individuals come across it easier to be submissive to 1 gender than the other males (or females) could have held more authority in their life. It is very frequent for switches to feel a lot more comfy topping one gender and bottoming to the other.

If you have sexual feelings towards males, then you may possibly be gay, but simply performing bondage with them doesn't make you gay. You do not have to be attracted to an individual to let them tie you up! It depends on the precise nature of the relationship.

Getting interested in bondage definetly doesn't make you weird!



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I've become a bondage fan but cannot do that with women does that make me gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment