Monday 3 October 2011

Q&A: Spiritually speaking, are any of the R&S regulars interested in auditioning to become my house boy?


Question by : Spiritually speaking, are any of the R&S regulars interested in auditioning to become my house boy?
Paco has escaped his cage. It's a sticky job, but I need new house boys.

-I'd prefer it it if you were naturally hairless.
-Strong abs a must.
-Must be able to supply own tarp and shovel.
-Must enjoy bondage.
-Must be a poor climber. (I can't let another one escape my activity pit)
-Can't be afraid of bathing is butter (Not margerine)
-Uniform is a leopard print Speedo
-Screamers need not apply
*I Don't Care*: I pay you in my own special currency. I made it myself. They're called "Grunt Cakes"
Jeff Spicoli: Confinement hood is optional (but prefered).
And one more thing. You can't be intimidated by my frequent defacation both on myself and in the kitchen.


Best answer:

Answer by Mr. Durden
I meet every requirement, but I'd rather have you as my house pet.

After a long, hard day at fight club, I just want to come home and spray someone with a hose, forcing them to put lotion on.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Spiritually speaking, are any of the R&S regulars interested in auditioning to become my house boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment