Sunday 6 November 2011

is it weird i have a fantasy of taking full control in the bedroom?

Question by Kristin: is it weird i have a fantasy of taking full control in the bedroom?
Do you believe it is weird I have this fantasy of taking full manage of my boyfriend in the bedroom? I just wanna take full control and make him do what I want. I don't meant bondage or anything too extreme but I would kinda like to bring hand cuffs into the fold and cuff him then tell make him eat me out possibly even slowly strip while he is cuffed and cannot touch himself. Is this weird?


Best answer:

Answer by Victoria
honestly i dnt feel its wierd at all. i think its a enjoyable concept n ive completed dat when or twice n its genuinely hot and fun based on how u do it but i believe u shud talk about that wit ur bf n see f he wud agree wit it b4 attempting it but if he does itll b worth it )



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: is it weird i have a fantasy of taking full control in the bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment