Saturday 5 November 2011

Q&A: Do you think it is weird I have a fantasy of taking full control in the bedroom?

Question by Kristin: Do you believe it is weird I have a fantasy of taking full manage in the bedroom?
Do you feel it is weird I have this fantasy of taking full control of my boyfriend in the bedroom? I just wanna take full control and make him do what I want. I do not meant bondage or anything too extreme but I would kinda like to bring hand cuffs into the fold and cuff him then tell make him eat me out possibly even slowly strip while he is cuffed and can't touch himself. Is this weird?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Dizzay.com
.no



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do you think it is weird I have a fantasy of taking full control in the bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment