Sunday 6 November 2011

Q&A: What is your opinion of these fantasies? (rated R question)?

Question by Jessica L: What is your opinion of these fantasies? (rated R question)?
What is your sex and age? Girls- Would you do these fantasies for your bf of 1 year? Guys- do these fantasies turn you on?
1.) He desires me to wear tight stonewashed denim shortalls and pigtails and give him oral sex. He would like to finish his orgasm with covering the overalls with his ejaculate.
2.) he desires me to wear a brief gray business skirt, white blouse with the first couple of buttons undone, black pushup bra, black lace garter, black thigh highs with seams in the back and give him a handjob
3.) he would like me to wear a leather corset, dog collar, black lace garter, black thigh highs and bind my breast (breast bondage) with blue nylon rope until they begin to turn purple and swell a small, gag me with a red ball gag, blindfold me, and tie me to the bed spread eagle with every single limb bound down and have both him and his two friends service me.

Do you believe these are too extreme? Would you do these for your man which you dated for 1 year? We have a pretty open sexual relationship (swinging ect)


Finest answer:

Answer by pleasetiemeup814
I think you ought to date me!!!!!!!



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What is your opinion of these fantasies? (rated R question)?

No comments:

Post a Comment