Wednesday 16 November 2011

Q&A: My girlfreind told me shes into bondage but i don't like the idea of it.?

Question by : My girlfreind told me shes into bondage but i don't like the idea of it.?
She's got ball gags,whips masks and other crazy points which appear painfull, i don't want to hurt her.


Greatest answer:

Answer by raisin_smiles
That was a lot more of a statement than a question.

However, sit down and explain to her why you are not keen on this i.e. don't want to hurt her.

But compromise begin off with some small stuff to see if you find it stimulating/enjoyable.

She will react better if you at least attempt some things with her.
Never ever performed bondage but I don't believe it would be that painful, S & M I believe is the a lot more aggresive thing.



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: My girlfreind told me shes into bondage but i don't like the idea of it.?

No comments:

Post a Comment