Tuesday 8 November 2011

Where can i find replacement chains for bondage pants?

Question by lamonicamaslin: Where can i find replacement chains for bondage pants?
The ones that go with my jeans got stolen a whilst back and I've looked on Hot subject and sites like that and I've googled it so please only answer if you have actual internet sites I can try. I just need the lengthy replacement chains/straps for the pants. Doesn't matter if its the precise ones if I can just discover black or dark green ones that will perform. Thanks in Advance. And once more please only genuine answers please don't tell me to google it or some thing. Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by clovelover
you might locate it here, not sure.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Where can i find replacement chains for bondage pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment