Monday 5 September 2011

Best way to travel with bondage gear?

Question by fullbloodlion: Best way to travel with bondage gear?
I am going on a trip later this year and meeting up with some individuals that I only get to see at this certain time. We are planning on having some enjoyable and I am dead set on bringing my bondage gear and a few select toys. Nevertheless, I am flying to the hotel. What is the greatest way to get my stuff to the hotel and back without getting it lost, or getting stopped at the airport for suspected terrorism simply because I have leather cuffs in my suitcase.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Mike
wear it on the plane more than your clothing...no one will notice nowadays



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Best way to travel with bondage gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment