Sunday 11 September 2011

Q&A: Where can I get cheap gothic clothing?

Question by Aaron B: Where can I get low cost gothic clothing?
I've been dressing darkly for years now, but now that I'm in college I'm locating myself with an extremely sparse spending budget for clothing. I'm a massive fan of Tripp, but they're so pricey I would have to sell my hair or some thing. I'm more of a bondage goth, so anything along those lines are right up my ally. Does any individual know any trusted web sites that sell inexpensive gothic clothing? The much less shady the internet site, the much better.


Best answer:

Answer by Elle
I'd attempt thrift stores if you do not mind vintage



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I get cheap gothic clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment