Saturday 3 September 2011

Q&A: Is it normal to have emotion involved in all your sexual fantasies?

Question by Scott: Is it normal to have emotion involved in all your sexual fantasies?
When I initial hit puberty, all I cared about was horniness. I utilized to fantasize about bondage stuff, getting dominated, touching big breasts, stuff like that. But now I'm beginning to notice a lot more and far more that my emotions are beginning to turn out to be involved with this stuff. I still fantasize about comparable points, but I guess I just associate sex with affection now. Can any individual relate?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Cookie!
Haha, it is normal. Sex is an emotional expertise. :)



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is it normal to have emotion involved in all your sexual fantasies?

No comments:

Post a Comment