Sunday 4 September 2011

How messed up am I? Femdom, Shemales, Bondage etc.?

Question by rvx290: How messed up am I? Femdom, Shemales, Bondage and so on.?
I am questioning if any other guys have dirty small fantasies that they wouldnt dare tell any person else. I have this factor for fantasizing about getting chained up, sodomized and humiliated by sexy bitchy girls or sexy bitchy shemales. I also fantasize about performing oral sex on a shemale, but have Never ever had a fantasy about an actual man, ever, I think if a sexy woman had a penis and she would take total control over me with it while I am helpless, I would be on cloud nine, Ive in no way told my girlfriend this, but she has mildly dominated me, and used fingers, thats as far as it has gone although. I am really sexual and constantly have been even because I was a small kid I masturbated or fantasized sexually, even though I had a regular youth. When it comes to sex I have never been with a girl who could live up to my sexual kinkyness, as I would have NO limits. How messed up am I, ought to I seek aid? Or do alot of men and women have dirty small fantasies?


Greatest answer:

Answer by meagain
You're sexual, not "messed up." A ton of folks have dirty small fantasies, a lot of even get up the guts to live them out. Other people just feel pleased thoughts when they have free of charge time alone.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How messed up am I? Femdom, Shemales, Bondage etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment