Thursday 8 September 2011

What color Liberator Wedge/Ramp (sex furniture) should I invest in?

Question by kmseemer: What color Liberator Wedge/Ramp (sex furniture) really should I invest in?
I'm in the industry for some Liberator Shapes (beginning with the Wedge/Ramp) and I can't make a decision on which of the 7 colors to get! My partner is 6'5", thus warranting the 30" model at $ 245.00... so I really feel like the particulars of such an investment deserve cautious consideration.

My first impulse was to go with something far more neutral, like tan or black, so that it would by no means clash with the rest of the furniture in house... but it is sex furniture right after all, so it is most most likely going to stand out anyway, no matter what the color is. So maybe some thing bolder or a lot more fun?

Wedge/Ramp Combo:
http://www.liberator.com/goods.php?id=334

Here is a pretty good, third party overview/assessment of the item and concept if you are unfamiliar with it:
http://www.allsexreviews.com/liberator_shapes.htm


Very best answer:


What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: What color Liberator Wedge/Ramp (sex furniture) should I invest in?

No comments:

Post a Comment