Friday 2 September 2011

Q&A: Self bondage problems!?

Question by Ace S: Self bondage issues!?
I am male in my late teens and I like performing self bondage! I still live with my parents and I don't know what to do when I get these urges to tie my self up I am usually afraid some one will walk in on me what do I do. And when ever I get the opportunity to tie my self up I do not recognized what to do when I am tied up. I like to attempt to stick with home hold items. For me not to get cough would it be very best to go into the forest and tell my parents I am going for a bike ride? When I have myself tied tied up I would like to be restrained for a whilst I attempt to free my self but be shocked or some thing if I struggle to considerably. I am up for anything. Does any 1 know If there is like a vibrator for guys that they put in their butt or is there something that feels very good on your penis like when you rub it against some thing slowly like a g spot for men. Please do not put you need assist simply because at least I have the courage to ask about this most people would be embarrassed to ask this question!
Can I go into a sex store and acquire it my self? Exactly where can I go to stop amy 1 from walking in on me.
can I rub this g spot with out a vibraor by my self?


Finest answer:

Answer by Ciao
Bondage is hot.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Self bondage problems!?

No comments:

Post a Comment