Wednesday 14 September 2011

Q&A: Masks symbolic of the Apocalyptic Horsemen?

Question by Jarrod: Masks symbolic of the Apocalyptic Horsemen?
So I have an art assignment and I'm doing the Horsemen of the Apocalypse: War, Famine, Pestilence and Death. I've decided that every one is just going to be a head wearing a mask and/or hat. Every has their eyes visible as their only facial function, and their eyes are going to be coloured according to that of the horseman in question eg Red for War, Green for Pestilence etc.

For their masks/hats and whatever, so far I have:
Death in a Hannibal Lectar Mask and a Top Hat.
Famine in a leather bondage mask with a zipper over his mouth and a Chef's Hat.
Pestilence in a Gas Mask.
War in a Spartan Helmet.

Also, each has a background symbolic of their trait:
Death in a Cemetery.
War in a Battlefield.
Famine in a Kitchen.
Pestilence in a Hospital.

So clearly I've got most of it decided, but I really would like to hear if you can improve on my tips at all, it'd actually aid me. Thanks.


Very best answer:

Answer by Orpheus Feel Tank Repairman
Death is far more frequently a bare bone skull in black robes. Have fun...


ME!


.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Masks symbolic of the Apocalyptic Horsemen?

No comments:

Post a Comment