Thursday 1 September 2011

Marriage!another female excuse,to put a manacle or chain collar on a man?

Question by Abinobi: Marriage!yet another female excuse,to put a manacle or chain collar on a man?
and have him in bondage as lengthy as she can hold the man down.
I,rather "Cohabitate"...,which in my defination is "Marriage by trial".
Is this,(Cohabitation), the "In Factor" these days amongts singles,who wants to give marriage a trial?


Finest answer:

Answer by churchmusicgirl
I guess cohabitations as a "trial marriage" is well-liked nowadays, but I read a statistic that said people who live together 1st are more likely to divorce. I cannot say I'm surprised - so several individuals do not see or treat marriage as a COMMITTMENT. So they begin with some thing that can effortlessly be broken and by the time they get to the genuine thing, they figure ANYTHING can be simply discarded.

This is not a collar or a ball and chain deal... it is two individuals choosing to live the rest of their lives together as a unit. And yes, the man gets as much out of this as a woman.

And I'll get off my soapbox now.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Marriage!another female excuse,to put a manacle or chain collar on a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment