Wednesday 14 September 2011

Q&A: My husband has become way to freaky in the bedroom and I need advice?

Question by Kim Hymen: My husband has turn out to be way to freaky in the bedroom and I want guidance?
My husband has gone from kinky to downright freaky in the bedroom. We have been married 2 yrs and his 1st obsession was anal sex. So we tried that then he wanted to try bondage and we experimented with that. Now ,I feel he's crossed the line. His latest sexual request entails him wanting to pull my tampon out with his teeth and taste it?
Has any individual ever heard of this? Has any woman ever had this carried out?


Greatest answer:

Answer by TxGrl2010
gross no never ever! sorry



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: My husband has become way to freaky in the bedroom and I need advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment