Thursday 26 January 2012

Do you find this form of bondage has crossed the line?

Question by apple selecting: Do you find this form of bondage has crossed the line?
So my buddies Peter and Reagan are dating and this is each of their 1st gay relationship. Except Reagan and I nearly dated but that is beside the point. They only have been dating for two weeks and they have all sorts of crazy sex. Effectively Peter is a freak and it genuinely disturbs my pals and me. He forces extreme bondage upon Reagan. He likes to make him cry, he likes to hurt him and make him scream. He even tends to make Reagan scream out he is straight and makes him attempt to resist him. Reagan is bothered due to the fact he feels like he is constantly used for sex, he wants a lot more of a social life and does not genuinely get turned on by the bondage. He may like right here and there, but for the most component no. I personally think the 1 getting hurt in bondage must be the a single to make the decisions about it or not, and I personally think Peter has crossed th eline with it. We all confronted him about it and his feelings had been hurt, but he needed to know the truth, nevertheless I don't think that genuinely even stopped him from his actions. I am not even convinced they truly like every single other honestly, and my friends and I are just disturbed and flabbergasted. For that reason I would like some of your guy's opinions.
I have told Reagan so many occasions if he gets tired of it and does not want to be in discomfort, go tell him, but he truly wants to be with him. And that is another thing he only wants to be with Peter, due to the fact it is the truth that he just desires a relationship. And to anyone that says homosexuals need to have to go read a bible because they are going to hell, shutup and do not answer with negativity.


Very best answer:

Answer by it really is ME
you cannot change a ford into a honda......he is with him....he like it really is



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Do you find this form of bondage has crossed the line?

No comments:

Post a Comment