Thursday 5 January 2012

I have found some old looking pictures, How do I find out if their worth anything?

Question by Sharon H: I have found some old searching photographs, How do I discover out if their worth anything?
They are black and whites, and they are of females in distinct poses wearing cloths and not.. Also some bondage pics. They appear old but not confident how to tell, or where to take them. Any advise?



Finest answer:

Answer by fhotoace
Check with your local university or college sociology department and ask if the instructor for the human sexuality course(s) knows of a library that would be interested in adding them to their collection.

You can also location an ad on craigslist and see if you get any hits.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I have found some old looking pictures, How do I find out if their worth anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment