Monday 30 January 2012

Should I feel afraid and or ashamed for enjoying photos and video of girls bound and gagged? If so, why?

Question by tlksump: Should I feel afraid and or ashamed for enjoying photos and video of girls bound and gagged? If so, why?
Ever since I was young and saw Penny get handgagged on "Inspector Gadget" I've had a powerful fascination and attraction to witnessing girls made helpless and unable to speak. The mmmphing sound they make when trying to call out for assist is just so arousing to me, plus the sight of her wiggling hands and wrists as she tries to claw and tear free of the rope or tape! Love it! I feel afraid to share my really like of bondage with any person although, for worry of becoming labeld a perv, psycho or any other negative term you can assume of. Are my feelings valid and must they remain hidden or is bondage much more socially acceptable then I recognize. It's all fantasy thoughts you, but I nonetheless really feel afraid to mention it to any individual. Am I Ok for getting turned on by the sights and sounds of helpless girls? Please tell me I am not nuts


Finest answer:

Answer by Ching y
U can say that's your... INTEREST...
each and every person has a weird side..
i guess... its ok!?!?



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Should I feel afraid and or ashamed for enjoying photos and video of girls bound and gagged? If so, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment