Sunday 8 January 2012

Questions about bondage...?

Question by : Concerns about bondage...?
I was into a modest amount of bondage back when I was younger, and am wanting to get back into it slowly, as my partner is not well versed and not that crazy about it. He likes becoming rough, and I will ask him to choke me, which he is ok with, and he will occasionally bind my arms with a thing lying about. I was interested in rope bondage, but I can't uncover any ties for beginners. No suspension, nothing with my breasts, and absolutely nothing that actually hurts. I like the feeling of being bound, not discomfort. Any internet sites you can direct me to so we can understand step by step tying tactics?
Haha, I figured this would be the correct section, as it has to do with a part of society and culture men and women prefer to pretend is not there. Thankfully, it is there, and has a lot of concerns within it that people are afraid to ask.
I would like step by step instructions for bodily bondage, which does not necessarily mean getting naked or exposed. Any assist would be appreciated and welcomed.
The sort of bondage I am talking about entails hemp rope and intricate knotting. Not just leather bonds.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Mike
whoa...



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Questions about bondage...?

No comments:

Post a Comment