Tuesday 23 August 2011

Do any of u wear tripp/bondage pants?

Question by GrimRed: Do any of u wear tripp/bondage pants?
thinks thats wat theyre named.
like these: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Bottoms/Pants/Black-Stud-Chain-Skull-ZipOff-Pants-917818.jsp
i believe they appear kinda cool, but do ppl even wear them, or is it just like an emo/scene/pot smoker factor. just interested
ima dude, just sayin


Finest answer:

Answer by yourloveneverchanges
I am a girl.
I use to wear tripp bondage pants from hottopic.
THE mens ones most of the time...
I WAS NOT overweight either so they are not just for larger folks.
&& I was kinda what folks would consider goth/scene...
that was 6th-9th grade..
I grew out of that stage & now like bright colors.
wear what you like...



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Do any of u wear tripp/bondage pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment