Thursday 18 August 2011

How to get rid of this fetish problem?

Question by D.Dale: How to get rid of this fetish difficulty?
Hi, please do not judge me on this.

I have a fetish for the sight of girls bound and gagged. I know some of you may possibly discover this sick, but as soon as once more do not judge me. My dilemma is that it has gotten to the point where becoming aroused by a female body on its own, without having bondage, has turn out to be nearly impossible. How do I break this barrier?
I would like a way that does not involve counseling. Thank You.


Greatest answer:

Answer by sebas9232
you get laid and then just looking at a person wont really get you turned on



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How to get rid of this fetish problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment