Saturday 27 August 2011

Where Can my husband and I find some Bondage or BDSM sex sites?

Question by Petra Pecker: Exactly where Can my husband and I locate some Bondage or BDSM sex internet sites?
My Husband lost a bet to me! Yay me! and now he has to submit to some sort of Bondage or spanking sort of treatment from yours truly (Had he won the bet I would be asking about threesomes and such lol)
Basically I was questioning if any individual knows any great totally free sites that we can look at these sort of videos to give us ideas.

Thanks in advance.


Finest answer:

Answer by Desirae Rose
There is almost certainly an adult shop in your town, but you could attempt the Adam & Eve internet site.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Where Can my husband and I find some Bondage or BDSM sex sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment