Friday 5 August 2011

What are some things i could do to make my PIMP presence known to people?

Question by $ TEREOTYPE: What are some things i could do to make my PIMP presence known to men and women?
I need to represent my hood and grow to be the #1 MAC DADDY for all of you ladies. i know how to dance actually excellent and i am also 1 to the few black folks who is into bondage (dont tie me up although)
Give a excellent answer so i can get all of the fly honeys and show them my smooth abilities
Its difficult out here for a pimp.


Greatest answer:

Answer by steph
you could get a lengthy coloured coat.. and a large hat with a feather in it.. stand on the corner with some hoes and sell them at bargin bin costs



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: What are some things i could do to make my PIMP presence known to people?

No comments:

Post a Comment