Monday 15 August 2011

To all collared slaves in the BDSM lifestyle what is a typical day in the life of you like?

Question by IluvBBW: To all collared slaves in the BDSM way of life what is a typical day in the life of you like?
This is for all slaves ,submissives ,would you please clarify to me what a typical day in the life of you is like what do you do ,how does your owner treat you what do they say to you ?how a lot manage do they have over you?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Char girl
Properly, I'm in a D/s relationship but we're not 24/7 and I identify as a submissive rather than a slave.

My typical day isn't extremely kinky, we're long distance so we don't live together or even see every other every day! It is just the usual sort of stuff, I work, I see friends and household, I look after myself. To anyone who doesn't know about my lifestyle, I wouldn't appear any diverse.

When we're together, we just chat like any other couple, even though I always address him with respect. We're like a standard couple with chores I'll normally cook and clean for us, and he generally drives and pays for issues when we go out.

As for the level of manage... it's increased over the time we've been together. He makes most of the decisions for us. We speak it over 1st, and I trust him to make a final decision which is greatest for both of us. I still have manage over a lot of places of my life, just due to the fact anything else wouldn't be practical, like my job, finances etc. I want to ask permission from him if I want to make any large adjustments in my life.

This is just our dynamic though, other couples will be different!

It is a cliche, but a BDSM relationship is a relationship very first. At the core it is based on all the points that other relationships are based on -- enjoy, trust and open communication. We can have all the very same kinds of problems as non-BDSM relationships too.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: To all collared slaves in the BDSM lifestyle what is a typical day in the life of you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment