Friday 12 August 2011

Sleeping wih wrist cuffs on...?

Question by bd: Sleeping wih wrist cuffs on...?
usually when i wake up in the morning my bed sheets and bankets are a mess, sometimes they are even on the floor, just since i frequently toss and turn in my sleep.
I often sleep with my bondage wrist cuffs on b/c i like the way they really feel. (They are not tied together or anything i can still move my arms and hands freely.) But when i sleep with my wrist cuffs on and i find then in the morning my sheets and blankets are still as neat as they had been the night prior to. Why is that? by wearing the wrist cuffs to bed do i put myself into "psychological bondage"? meaning simply because i have wrist cuffs on even though sleeping does my mind feel my body is restrained and there for i toss and turn less?
FYI i dont sleep with my wrist cuffs on to keep the sheets, i dont care if they fall of the bed or not, i just thought it was weird that they dont fall off the bed when i sleep with my cuffs on, and was questioning if they could be related


Greatest answer:

Answer by Shania
Yes I do



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Sleeping wih wrist cuffs on...?

No comments:

Post a Comment